11.1.16

Shine Bright

First post of 2016.

I've been feeling really good these past few weeks. A bit invincible but maybe just more like myself. I've been on a journey of doing what I love and following my heart. I've been making space in my mind to let my inner light shine. In other words, I've been 'taking out the trash' in my mind and making room for my truest self to come through. This will help me become my greatest version. After all, this is why I'm here. To be the best me. 

I'm starting this year on a deeper note because I want to connect with you on a more personal level. Of course, my posts will always be fashion inspired, but I wanted to make the writing portion of my posts more real. Less talk about what I'm wearing and the weather. 

I'm too excited for what this year will bring. I haven't set any resolutions in stone because I'm going to continue to listen to what my heart says and embrace it all - the good, the magical, the messy, and the sometimes uncomfortable. I trust in my most authentic self.  

This month, I'm beginning a self mastery course (Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training) for the next six months. I'm doing this for me. To strengthen my yoga practice and better my relationship with myself. I also want to share what I learn in hopes that it will help others like it has helped me. Let's just say I don't know how I functioned before knowing what Kundalini yoga is. 

I wish you love and happiness and light in 2016, and always. 


Hello head-to-toe Value Village!





PHOTOS BY AURELIA

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ LAURA KIDD | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN