30.12.15

Favourite Outfits of 2015 | Hello 2016

I am most definitely not the same woman I was one year ago. Twenty fifteen has been my year of fearless. It's been scary incredible and I'm so grateful to have shared so much of it with you. As always, thank you so much for your support of my blog, it means so much. To all my blogger buddies, keep on sharing your creativity and thoughts with the world, I love following along. 

Here are 15 things I'm proud of doing in 2015.


1. Shared my story of anxiety and suicidal thoughts.
2. Survived winter.
3. Kept a steady yoga practice.
4. Learneding to love and embrace my body.
5. Made time for me.
6. Ran a 5 km race.
7. Taught myself how to dye my own hair.
8. Made a few new friends.
9. Had good times with old friends. 
9. Moved to a better apartment. 
10. Surviveding a breakup.
11. Called my grandma more than usual.
12. Ran a 10 km race.
13. Tried White Tantric Yoga.
14. Made some fucking awesome dinners.
15. Went on live TV twice.

Here are my favourite outfits of the year.






Each photo clicks back to the original post! Thank you to all my lovely photographers friends and family for your patience, effort, and enthusiasm in taking my photos. My blog wouldn't be possible without you and I am forever grateful. 

CREDITS:
Lisa Kidd
Michael Tundo 


No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ LAURA KIDD | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN