21.4.15

Ottawa Vintage Clothing Show - Spring 2015

Last Sunday was spent at the Ottawa Vintage Clothing Show. It's essentially a HUGE room filled with vintage clothing vendors. I think it's the biggest in Canada. They seemed to have a few new vendors this time around and each vendor switched up their stock from the last show. It's not only a shopping event but also a time to catch up with some of the vendors and a chance to be around people who share the same adoration and passion for vintage clothing.

I fell in love with two purses, check them out below. The bucket bag was one of the first things I saw and I couldn't get it out of my head. It's so sparkly and was very clean on the inside. I thought it would add a nice touch and some dimension to any outfit. The second purse is such a treasure. I almost walked right past it but I saw it in the corner of my eye and had to have it! 

Getting dressed for the show is always a major part of the fun! My steamer died last week so I had to choose something that wouldn't require any ironing. I recently picked up this suit and paired it with some light blue heels to make it more spring-y. They weren't the best shoe selection for shopping but I did almost make it the whole show in them! 




Suit: Vintage, The Royal's Thrift Store, $2.50. Heels: Spring, $12.50. Purse: Value Village, $4. Top: Value Village, $5. Necklace: Value Village, $1. Headscarf: Value Village, $3. 


    
   





photos by Michael Tundo and myself. 


1 comment:

  1. So much vintage goodness in one post! Thanks for sharing your outfit + recap. It makes me want to seek out a vintage show in my own area!

    -Hannah | The Outfit Repeater

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ LAURA KIDD | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN