14.4.15

Spring Has Actually Sprung

Spring just makes me so happy. Those first few days of warm weather are bliss. This season reminds me of two things: biking and the vintage show! I love dusting off my bike and taking my first ride of the season. I just need a new bell and basket and my bike is all set. 

The Ottawa Clothing Vintage Show is this weekend! I can't believe how quickly it came up. I'm so excited to see what I'll find this time around. I've been to the show many times before but it's always a new experience. If you're in the Ottawa area, I encourage you to check it out this Sunday from 10-5 pm. Get a discount coupon here



Photos by Lisa Kidd.

Jacket: $9, Value Village. Shirt: $10, Primark, Leggings: $16, Winners. Boots: $180, Dr. Martens, London UK.




1 comment:

  1. You're killing me with that delightfully tacky Ocean Pacific windbreaker!!

    -Hannah | The Outfit Repeater

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ LAURA KIDD | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN