3.5.15

Purple Squad


You may notice things are looking a little different around here! I gave my blog a long overdue makeover. I had been wanting a new look for a while but it took some trial and error to find what I was looking for. Let me know if you like it and if you have any critiques or feedback, after all you're the reader! 

I'm not done the transformation but wanted to post these pictures from a few weeks ago. I wore this to an event for work that was actually a TED talk in a church. The talk was called Confessions of a Depressed Comic by Kevin Breel. He's from Vancouver, BC, but was on a talk tour and stopped by Ottawa. I was there representing DIFD (an awareness/education based youth mental health campaign) and handed out informational resources and said a few words. It was an inspirational and emotional evening to say the least and I was happy to be a part of it. My sister and I arrived a little early so we decided to snap some blog pictures. 

I'm off to dye my hair a bright hue. Stayed tuned! 


Jacket: Thrifted, $5. Top: Jones New York, Rikochet Resale, $25. Pants: The Bay, Nygard, $12. Heels: Target, $20. Purse: Value Village, $5. Sunglasses: Camden Market, London $10. Necklace: H&M, $15. 


Photos by Lisa Kidd. 




No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ LAURA KIDD | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN