23.12.15

Vintage Pink Coat OOTD and Merry Christmas Eve-Eve!

Merry Christmas Eve-Eve! 

I wore this last weekend to do a bit of shopping and then to go out for Rosie's birthday. I've been loving this super mild winter weather this year. I get to wear all my lighter, thrifted coats and boots. I'm trying to milk it before the real winter hits. I've been obsessed with these faux leather leggings. I have a hard time finding pants that fit well, mostly due to my booty-waist ratio that doesn't fit the standard size. But leggings. Leggings always fit me well because they just snap to the curves. I also bought them in navy. 

Tell me, how are you? I know this is such a busy month for everyone so I do hope you find some relief this week and time to relax. Rest is so important. Remember that you can't pour from an empty cup. You have to take care of yourself before you can take care of others. 

I wish you the happiest holidays! 





Coat: Gifted (vintage) Turtleneck: Value Village, $8. Leggings: Joe Fresh, $30 in store. Necklace: H&M, $5. Boots: Go Jane. Glasses: Clearly.ca


                                                                                                                                                              PHOTOS BY ROSIE.


No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ LAURA KIDD | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN