1.6.15

Keep It 100: Drake Concert Outfit

I wore this to a Drake concert in Montreal last night. I drove up with Rosie and met two other friends there. We spent the day shopping and eating. I didn't find much in store since there weren't any sales happening and my thrifting senses couldn't deal! We did have tonnes of fun though and it's always nice to visit Montreal since it feels like a second home. 

Drake was amazing live. He's very talented but also such a down to earth guy. He made the audience feel extra special and incorporated Montreal into some of his songs. I had hoped that we would have played more songs from his best album (in my opinion), Nothing Was The Same but I was still so happy to see him in concert. 

I went with a 90s look and added gold accents to break up the black. I had brought heels to wear to the concert but ended up staying in my Nikes and I'm glad I did! There's nothing worse than having sore feet at a concert when you're trying to enjoy the music. 

This is my first of hopefully many concerts this summer. Up next is Shania Twain at the end of the month and it looks like me and Rosie will be seeing Nicki Minaj in July. 

Jacket: Danier black suede, Value Village, $10. Shirt: Ardene, $5. Jeans: Forever 12+, $18. Shoes: Nike Roshe Runs, Winners, $60. Belt: Value Village, $4. Purse: Value Village, $4. Necklace: Value Village, $5. 



PHOTOS BY ROSIE WAUGH

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ LAURA KIDD | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN