28.5.15

BLUE VELVET

I know these pictures probably look so wintery but we had a few colder days last week so I had to pull out the faux fur and velvet. I wore this to have drinks for my friend's birthday. We went to a place in the market called Social and it was my first time there. They recently renovated and it was super pretty and chic. I got to see a lot of friends that I haven't seen in a while so it was nice catching up. Isn't it crazy how fast time flies? 

Let's talk about my dress! It's so luxe and glam yet comfy and warm. I love the colour and the slit. On the hanger it looked shapeless but once I tried it on I fell in love with it. It reminded me to always try things on because the difference between how it looks on the hanger and on you is like night and day. Clothes truly come to life when put on a person! 


Coat: Vintage, gifted. Dress: Value Village, $10. Purse: Ottawa Vintage Clothing Show, $10. Shoes: New Look, $30. 






PHOTOS BY LISA KIDD

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ LAURA KIDD | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN