24.5.15

#OOTD Board Games Lounge

Happy Sunday! I wore this Friday night to The Loft board game lounge with friends. If you've never heard of a board game lounge before, it's basically a place where you can eat delicious naughty foods (waffles, bowls of candy, pizza) and have yummy drinks while playing a board game with friends. They have an entire wall full of games to choose from. Board games are definitely something that my generation and older fully appreciate. Back before iPads and YouTube, board games were pretty much the shiz. And the best thing about them is they don't rely on batteries or wifi connections, they're pretty much full-proof until someone spills a coke but even then, there's towels!  I can't count how many times I've played LIFE and Monopoly. I hope board games never become extinct. 

I didn't plan my outfit to match my evening but looking back now, it kinda does. All the different colours and shapes totally resemble that of board games, ha! I'm not sure if that''s lame or awesome. I'll let you decide. 



Coat: Danier, BFM thrift store, $3. Top: Value Village, $6. Jeans: Forever 21+, $18. Sliders: CK, Value Village, $13. Purse: Value Village, $4. 




PHOTOS BY LISA KIDD

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ LAURA KIDD | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN