23.3.14

Knits for Spring?

As you may have heard from us Canadians, winter just isn't seeming to go away any time soon. We had about a week of sunshine and +3s and now we're back to mountains of snow and -10c. This sweater dress has been a true comfort all season. I bought it at the Ottawa Vintage Clothing Show for $25 (haggled from $40) since it had a stain on it. Lucky for me, the stain did come out and I know I didn't waste my money. I get so many compliments on it and it's one of my most comfy ensembles. I feel weird if I don't wear red lip stick with it so I always do. I wore this for a day of shopping with Rosie. Speaking of shopping, the Ottawa Vintage Clothing Show is back April 13 at the Convention Centre and you KNOW I'll be there! If you live in the area, I encourage you to come check it out! 

Dress: Ottawa Vintage Clothing Show, $25. Purse: Value Village, $6. Necklace: Material Girl, $10. Boots: Forever 21, $25. Rings: Value Village, $4. The Bay, $8. 



Photos by Rosie Waugh.

1 comment:

Copyright @ LAURA KIDD | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN