15.2.14

Keeping things groovy.

While it's horribly cold and goopy outside, I like to keep things groovy on the inside. This is one of my favourite and most frequented blazers that I wear to work. My t-shirt you may recognize from my latest thrift haul video; It's such a fun print but if you stare at it too long you may start to see stars! The purse was a score from H&M and I predict it to be a summer favourite. I paired it with classic black skinny jeans and my gold sequinned oxfords. This is the time of year for indulgence, relaxation, and keeping things groovy until the storm passes. And by storm, I mean six months of winter. 
Blazer: Value Village, $10. T-shirt: Value Village, $6. Jeans: Forever 21, here. Shoes: Winners, $15. Purse: H&M, $3. Glasses: Kenzo.





All photos taken by Lisa Kidd.

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ LAURA KIDD | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN