10.6.13

Lucky Skirt & Ottawa Woman

I wore this outfit to my friend's birthday outing to Babylon for Shameless, a night where they play guilty pleasures from the 90s. I found this skirt at Value Village and didn't even know if it fit me before buying because I was in a rush (which I don't recommend doing). As you can see, luckily it fit me and I paired it with a plain tank-top and wedge sandals.  

I hope you're all enjoying the beginning of summer. It doesn't quite feel like summer here in Ottawa yet but I have hopes that it is on it's way. And while the weather has been gloomy, I've been keeping dry inside, writing for my new column Woman About Town in Ottawa Woman newspaper- a paper that celebrates the achievements of women. For my first article, I wrote about a lovely new coffee and bakeshop in town called Three Sisters. If you live in Ottawa and like friendly people and good food, I suggest a visit. You can read my article on page 9 of the issue.








All pictures were taken by Rosie. 

skirt: value village, $6
top: old navy, $4
wedges: aldo, $40
purse: valentina, winners, $26
rings: ottawa vintage clothing show & value village


My Ottawa Woman article:

2 comments:

  1. I also like the summer.
    I like swimming.
    Your ring is very good.
    Love your ring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7/03/2013

    I bought 2 of these in different colors and I intend to buy more. Yes, it is long, especially for me since I'm only 5'3, but it fits great! Would definitely recommend authentic pigment 1972 Ringspun Tank and will buy more colors. Great price.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ LAURA KIDD | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN