27.5.13

Bike Love

Meet my new bike. I haven't named it yet because it's currently being painted purple and is awaiting it's basket and bell so stay tuned for the name. I had been searching for a bike for over a year now but had such trouble finding a vintage bike that had speeds and power brakes that wasn't more than $100. 

Until I drove by this baby. It was PERFECT. Minus the green colour and tacky stickers. As you can tell, I was very excited about my new ride and I am so anxiously awaiting to see it in purple and all dolled up. I've always loved biking from when I was a kid and it's great exercise. 

My outfit is super casual and quite patriotic I must say (if I lived in America, that is.) I love the vintage Ralph Lauren t-shirt, it's so classic and comfy. The pants are a work staple but they're so comfortable that I tend to wear them on weekends too. Stay tuned to see this bike much more this summer!







The fabulous photographer: Rosie of Secondhand-Rose.


t-shirt: ralph lauren, value village, $4
vest: value village, $3
pin: value village, $1
pants: joe fresh, $30
shoes: joe fresh, $40
necklace: gifted
purse: value village, $4
bike: $85

1 comment:

  1. Awww Lovely Pictures,
    I Love You T-shirt.
    http://stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.com/
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ LAURA KIDD | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN