16.6.13

The Beach.

Me and my twin sister Lisa finally got a super sunny, gorgeous day where we both had the afternoon off and decided to take full advantage by going to the beach. We love going to the beach together. Lisa usually sits and reads while I either take pictures or listen to music. I wore my favourite (and only bathing suit) with my blue high waist shorts and go-to beach sandals. These sandals are literally on their third summer and I'm always amazed at how they're still holding on. My sunglasses are a new addition from Joe Fresh. I love them so much that they made it into my new header! Thoughts?

Going to the beach is the best way to relax, spend time with people you love and catch some much needed sun (but don't forget the sunscreen!)

Have you gotten to visit the beach this summer?













Pictures taken by Lisa Kidd and myself.


bathing suit: winners, $35
shorts: winners, $20
bag: KGB black label, $80
shoes: urban outfitters, $38
sunglasses: joe fresh, $9

1 comment:

  1. Lovely all of you.
    I want your coo glasses.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ LAURA KIDD | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN