9.3.15

"My Latest Leslie Fay" #ootd x #inspirationgala

I wore this last Friday night to work The Royal's Inspiration Awards Gala. The night honours people for their various contributions and accomplishments related to mental health advocacy, education and awareness. It's always an emotional and inspirational (as the name would suggest) evening. My role for the night was social media and photography. 

I love seeing what people wear! I managed to get a few snaps of my outfits so I thought I'd show you. I bought this dress back in November at the Ottawa Vintage Clothing Show. It was priced at $80 but I haggled it down to $45. I adore the colour and the 70s vibe. I paired it with light blue stilettos and a white rabbit fur bag. 

Dress: "My Latest Leslie Fay", $45. Shoes: Spring, $20. Bag: DIY, see here

Photos by Carol MacLeod. 

1 comment:

Copyright @ LAURA KIDD | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN