19.3.15

Carnivalista: This calls for sequins.

I wore this look to Carnivalista, a vintage carnival charity event (benefitting the Children's Wish Foundation) organized by my friend Aurelia and her events management team for school. The evening included dinner and a show, a dessert bar and a fortune teller, a recipe for a perfect girls night! I always take advantage of any excuse to wear something from my collection of sequins. This was my first time taking this gorgeous pink blazer out for a spin and it certainly won't be my last. I paired it with a simple black sheer 90s dress and black glittery stilettos. I was truly blown away by all the perfect little details of the event and how smoothly it ran. I know how much work can go into a charity event and I am so proud of my girl and her team! I ended up winning my bid on a basket of hemp-milk raw cocao chocolate bars, of which I am still indulging in! 


Blazer: Value Village, $8. Sheer dress: Value Village, $3. Leggings: American Apparel, $40. Heels: Gifted. Purse: Value Village, $4. Ring & Belt: Value Village. $15 & $4.  Photos by Rosie Waugh, Lisa Kidd and myself.







MC & "Bendy Jenny"

Aurelia, one of the event organizers.




3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3/20/2015

    nice outfit, very colorful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Laura

    http://jessicakaman.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your jacket is totally Golden Girls worthy. What a fab event to where it to!

    -Hannah | The Outfit Repeater

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ LAURA KIDD | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN