27.10.13

60s floral two-piece to go

I am head over heels in love with this vintage two-piece. When I saw it at Value Village, I instantly knew I had to have it. The print is unbelievable and the colours are so vibrant. Another great thing is they can be worn as separates or together when I'm feeling more bold. I wore this outfit to work on Saturday and to the mall to visit the new H&M with my friends. I didn't buy much at H&M since it's only been open a few days and we've been waiting to get one here forever, hence it was picked over by now but I did find an amazing toque (see it on my next post!) and a black faux-snakeskin belt. They really do have great, inexpensive accessories and I was very pleased with the size of the store, it's pretty big. Well worth the wait.  
Shirt and skirt: Value Village, $10 together. Black top: Jones New York, Rikochet Resale, $25. Purse: Ragtime, $18. Boots: Dr. Martens, gifted. Necklace: Forever 21, $12 





All photos taken by Rosie

1 comment:

Copyright @ LAURA KIDD | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN