29.8.13

Orange you glad you came to the Pride Parade

Last Sunday began with banana french toast, then to the Pride Parade and ended with pasta, espresso and Ikea- and all those fun events required a fun outfit!

My outfit is probably one of my simplest looks. I don't tend to do simple but by pairing three bold pieces, I still felt like my old busy self. The hair style was inspired by a street style look I saw last week on one of my favourite blogs, hel-looks. With short hair, I found that I really missed having a bun on top of my head so this look allowed me to have that. 

The Pride parade was a sea of rainbows, glitter, and dancing fruit apparently (Loblaws float). It was my first time going and the atmosphere was simply awesome. After Pride, me and my friends decided to keep the party going by heading to Ikea. There I found almost everything I needed for my new apartment and a few extra goodies too!
dress: h&m, $30 purse: value village, $6 shoes: zara, $40 watch: shoppers, $5 ring: glebe garage sale, $3










All pictures taken by Lisa Kidd and myself. 

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ LAURA KIDD | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN