28.7.15

Floral Pants and Gelato

This is one of the comfiest outfits I've EVER worn. I tend to dress for style over comfort but I think I somehow got the best of both worlds in one outfit here! Who knew! Seriously though I'm generally comfortable in everything I wear but this, this felt like I was wearing straight up PJs in public! These pants are a recent find from The Bay (sale- hayy!!!), and the shirt has been my go-to for weeks. I wore this to get my first gelato of the season with some friends. I inhaled it too quickly to show you a picture but I'm sure you know what ice cream looks like. At least I hope you do. If you don't, we need to talk. Over ice cream. 

My hair was lazily thrown up as I had spent part of the day swimming! Ah summer. I love you. I really do. 

ps- mini anxiety update for the curious: I'm feeling much better, still not 100% but I'm noticing improvements from a month ago. I've been making a conscious self care effort and life has come to a leisurely slow for the moment which helps! 

How is your summer so far? 



Shirt: H&M, $18. Pants: INC, The Bay, $35. Sandals: Gap, $17. Purse: Value Village, $6. 






1 comment:

  1. I'm so into how laidback yet stylish this looks. Also, can you remind me what ice-cream looks like? It's been a couple hours since I had some so I'm starting to forget. ;)

    Hannah | The Outfit Repeater

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ LAURA KIDD | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN