13.10.13

Pea Soup - White Fur

This past week the weather in Ottawa has been quite warm. I think mother nature wanted to give us one last taste of heat before we get buried in snow and ice this winter. As you can tell, I'm one of those bitter that winter is coming people. 
I wore this out for dinner, a thrifting trip and to see Gravity in theatres. My thrifting trip went very well. Fall is my favourite season for thrift shopping for a few reasons. One being more selection for blazers, sweaters, boots and coats and two: the weird clothes that I assume were reserved for halloween come out aka my day-to day-clothing. Seriously the halloween section is my new favourite. It seems like they stock pile cool clothes throughout September that they put out in October for halloween costumes. The halloween rack is full of sequins, leopard print, leather, and vintage clothes - basically all of my favourites. I'll be filming a thrift haul video soon to show you everything I bought! 
All I have to say about Gravity is that you need to see it. There are only two characters and the entire thing is set in space yet I sat at the edge of my chair, completely blown away by how insane and well done it was. Watch the trailer.
Hat and Necklace: inherited from Grandma, Purse: Value Village, $3, Vest: Winners, $26, Top: Joe Fresh, $6, Jeans: Joe Fresh, $15, Flatforms: Joe Fresh, $10, Lipstick: Covergirl Lip Perfection in Enchantress. 




All photos taken by Lisa Kidd. 


No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ LAURA KIDD | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN