29.11.15

Long coat, short hair

I chopped off all my hair! And I'm digging it. I came to the decision whilst flipping through old photos and realizing I've had the same variation of hair for the past five years. Since I've been in the spirit of change this year, I decided to just go for it! I've never been too attached to my hair and I'm pretty handy with turbans so I figured I couldn't go wrong. I'm so happy with the results and I'm having fun with it. 

This outfit is one of a handful of my current winter uniforms. I switch between about five each season. I'm happy the bit of snow we got last week has already melted but unfortunately the cold stayed. I'm not complaining though since we've had such a mild winter so far. 

This scarf is actually a piece of material I found at the thrift store. If you're looking for a big cozy scarf, don't forget to check the material section! You might need to cut it a bit or you might get lucky like me and it's the perfect size. Their material tends to be priced a bit lower than the scarves, too. 

I'm still on the lookout for some awesome winter boots. I'm having trouble finding a new pair since most of the ones I see are either: 1) Too boring. 2) Not warm enough. 3) Too expensive. If you see any wicked ones, send them my way! 

What are your winter uniform essentials? 





Coat: gifted. Scarf: Value Village, $3. Leggings: Joe Fresh, $30. Boots: Dr. Martens, Floral Daisy, $180. 



Bracelets: (L-R: Gifted, Joe Fresh, Value Village). Rings: (L-R: Camden Market, Vintage Show). 

PHOTOS BY LISA KIDD.



No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ LAURA KIDD | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN