17.11.15

Fall Week of Fun


The title really says it all! Welcome to my fall week of fun. 

I took these a few weeks ago while on a hike in Gatineau Park. My sister had a week off from school at the end of October so we planned a whole week of fall fun! Fall is such a beautiful season but it's way too short. I've learned that you have to do the fall things quickly before the season is gone. Our week consisted of eating fall foods, watching spooky movies (Practical Magic and Hocus Pocus - can you tell we're 90s kids?), a trip to Saunder's Farm, and this here hike! 

I made us a little activities calendar for the fridge and we actually got so excited about each day. It's fun having something to look forward to. I feel slightly guilty to admit this was only my second time in Gatineau Park. I live just 30 mins from this serene nature oasis but never get out there. I live in Ottawa but it's a half hour drive heading past downtown to enter the province of Quebec and the city of Gatineau, where this beautiful and might I add HUGE park is. It's basically a big hill with multiple different trails and parks. There's even a ski hill and lakes throughout the hill! We stopped in this adorable coffee shop on the way home to warm up. Good week! 

Did you get a chance to do some fall activities before you blinked and it was over? 





Coat: Thrifted, $5. Hat: H&M, $6. Jeans: Reitmans, $17. Boots: Dr. Martens, $180. Glasses: Clearly.ca. Backpack: Giant Tiger, $20. 





PHOTOS BY LISA KIDD & ME

Top of the hill (almost) watching over the city.

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ LAURA KIDD | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN