24.8.15

End of Summer Reflections + Greekfest

There's something about summer and Greekfest that just makes me want to wear white! All white. 

This outfit is also inspired by new frames. My sister spotted them first and showed them to me. I fell in love. The rest is history! 

You might notice I look a little bare. I couldn't wear many accessories since all of mine are currently packed up in boxes! I move to a new apartment this weekend and I'm so excited. It's really all about the little things. It has a storage room and a dishwasher. A cheaper and better laundry room. I could go on but I won't bore you! 

Summer is coming to an end but I'm just grateful of all the wonderful experiences I've had this season. I spent a lot of time outdoors, riding my bike, swimming, and running. 

How will you remember this summer?  

Top: Value Village, $2. Skirt: Zara, $30. Sandals: Joe Fresh, $10. Purse: Value Village, $4. Glasses: Clearly.




PHOTOS BY LISA KIDD

Greekfest celebrates Greek culture with live music and performances, delicious food, and unique vendors. 

Greek Supreme Fries. Topped with feta, oregano, salt, and tzatziki!!











1 comment:

  1. You are making the minimalistic trend look amazing! I hope you're enjoying your new space. :)

    Hannah | The Outfit Repeater

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ LAURA KIDD | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN