11.4.14

Antique Show Snaps

Last Sunday I spent my afternoon at the Antique Show with my mom. We had a blast sifting through all of the antiques. I always love seeing the furniture, oddities, and jewellery. You just never know what you'll find at the show and you're guaranteed a one-of-a-kind piece. I bought two necklaces and one ring, see below.

I'm so relieved and excited that Spring is finally here! I'm happy to report that I haven't worn my coat two days this week. Feeling the sun on my face truly does lift my mood and makes me feel warm and fuzzy. I'm really looking forward to Summer, you?











All I have of my outfit. Taken by my mom :) 

I believe this was $8

$10

$8


REMINDER: ottawa vintage clothing show this weekend!

This weekend is the Ottawa Vintage Clothing Show. It's quite possibly my favourite day of the year. If you'e a vintage lover or collector, you absolutely have to drop by this Sunday from 10-5 pm at the Convention Centre. Tickets are $10 and can purchase them at the door. See you there?



No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ LAURA KIDD | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN