20.1.13

Lady In Gold


I wore this outfit to Rosie's Mom's Retirement party. There was a live cover band and lots of food, candy, and love. The band played hits from the 70s and 80s (a recipe for a good time). The party was tonnes of fun- we danced and laughed the night away. I'm so happy for her mom and glad she celebrated properly: like a rockstar.   

This is the first time I've had the chance to wear my new gold and white beaded jacket and white beaded pumps. The verdict: they were both super comfy and most importantly made me feel shiny and glamorous. The beads were given to everyone as they entered the party, adding a nice pop to my all-black top and leggings. My whole outfit cost under $60 which goes to show that you don't need to spend tonnes of money on a party outfit as long as you keep an eye out for unique pieces and smart bargains.
















Thank you to Michael for taking time out of the party to snap a few shots for my blog.

jacket: niteline della roufogali, thrift store in the royal, $6
top: rikochet resale, $8
leggings: sirens, $10 
pumps: caparros, value village, $13
ring: borrowed from Soup (sister)
cuffs: forever 21, $5-10




3 comments:

  1. Love this look - you look like a rockstar!

    Kate xo petite-adventures.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! i've nominated you for a liebster award here: http://bl4q.blogspot.ca/2013/01/thank-you-charlotte.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. darling outfit! xx
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ LAURA KIDD | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN