26.1.17

REAL WINTER STYLE FT. MY NEW HAT




If you live in a cold climate, you know that face. Ohhhh you know that face and the thoughts that follow. 

Why is it so fucking cold? Am I wearing enough layers? WHERE are my gloves? Why do I even have gloves if I forget them on the coldest day of the year? Glasses or no glasses? Do I want to sacrifice freezing my a$$ off for looking slightly cool? Do I even look cool? Does anyone even care? Are we all freezing? If I breathe through my mouth it's not so cold but like my teeth hurt? Does that cause the cold air to go DIRECTLY to my lungs? Will I be wheezy? Is my snot frozen to my chin? Are my fingers going to fall off? Are my TOES going to fall off? 

Rosie and I did this photoshoot in under 10 minutes because we were so cold. We really wanted to take more pictures of realistic Winter outfits. We roll our eyes when we see "Winter style" and it's someone wearing a FALL coat, heels, no hat, and there's no snow in the background. Real Winter style isn't perfect, it's cozy. And there WILL be real snow in the picture.

Hat: DIY, ME. Coat: Rikochet Resale, $250. Jeans: H&M, Rikochet Resale, $15. Boots: Dr. Martens, $180. Scarf: Urban Outfitters, $15. 




PHOTOS BY ROSIE.








No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ LAURA KIDD | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN