18.11.12

A grand ol' time: blogger's brunch and vintage show


I had been looking forward to today for weeks now. Not only was it my first day off in a while but it was also the Ottawa fashion blogger's brunch and the Ottawa Vintage Clothing Show!

The Ottawa fashion blogger's brunch was organized by The Eternal Optimist (Darcy) to give Ottawa blogger's a chance to meet in person, exchange ideas and simply enjoy each other's company. I had so much fun at the blogger's brunch and got to meet a few new bloggers (Hippie Lace and Hold My Umbrella, Bitch) as well as caught up with Marcia, Petite Adventures, Tinfoils Tiaras, and The Eternal Optimist

After a delicious brunch at Milestone's downtown location (I ordered the 'big breakfast' and ate it too fast to show you a picture), we headed to the Ottawa Vintage Clothing Show. At the show, I saw a lot of really unique hats, jewelry and clutches. I was surprised to see quite a bit of designer vintage pieces including various Chanel shoes and a gorgeous Pierre Cardin black and white striped dress.

I bought three rings, a paisley tunic with belt, and a Roma scarf for my mom. You'll get to see them in my next haul video! (I'm going to the Value Village half-off day tomorrow and will be making a vintage show / vv haul video.)

bloggers brunch
HMUB, Marcia, Petite Adventures, Tinfoils Tiaras, Eternal Optimist, Hippie Lace


at the vintage show








I was LUSTING over this clear round plastic clutch. 





 dress: french look, vintage, $15
heels: joe fresh, $10

All photos taken by myself and a lovely lady at the vintage booth. 




4 comments:

  1. So glad we could all get together for brunch - I'm already looking forward to the next one!

    Kate xo petite-adventures.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same! It was so much fun. Thx for commenting <3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brunch was awesome! It was really nice to meet you! And that's a great photo! You should be in the next one ;P

    PS: changed the name of my blog haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome photos! Your outfit is so sick, I loved it, you look so amazing. Great finds at the vintage show, next time we will have to chit chat more!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ LAURA KIDD | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN